Pages

Friday 21 May 2010

Flowers



I don't think you ever can get tired of seeing new flowers in the garden, or the wonder of them returning year on year to provide a glorious backdrop to our lives.

As you can see from many of the posts on here, flowers are a big passion of ours here. On a regular basis I do a spot of  'gardening' in the pots and tubs outside our stores.

Our Bruton St shop has several large tubs, which I stuff endless plants into, somehow they all do pretty well and at this time of the year all sorts of things I'd forgotten in there are re-appearing and flowering.

In our original shop, Needham Road I have a whole garden to work with, although it does get rather over-grown sometimes! It is a lovely place to look out onto if you are in the shop, or to sit in and have a cup of tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment