It's crazy to think that the 2012 Olympics here in London only started a week ago, but there's no doubt that the constant buzz of the city has affected people's spirits in positive ways.
Here's some of the things we're loving about the games!
1. Because it's a historic event, and of course, cheering on some wonderful athletes.
2. It's a great excuse for window displays themed on our home city!
3. Olympic fever across town. It's been so fun seeing people celebrate...
4. The Miller Harris HQ is situated in Mayfair, just next to Hyde Park, where this is happening...
5. And... erm... this....! (Not directly related, we know...)
To celebrate the Olympics, we'll be posting some very special offers to our friends on Facebook and Twitter, everytime GB wins a medal in the Athletic Events... The offers run from between August 3rd - 12th, so keep a look out for those!